Are you interested in working outside with equipment? How about technology or the latest in agronomy production? If so, we encourage you to apply for Helena’s School to Work Career Placement Program.
Through this program, you will…
- Gain practical hands-on experience with the latest in technology and equipment.
- Grow and excel your ag skill set by learning from Helena’s knowledgeable team.
- Receive internship credit for your degree.
The best part?
- Earn up to 100% tuition reimbursement following completion of the program.
- Gain valuable experience through internship, as well as, full-time employment opportunities.
- Must be accepted and enrolled at Parkland College for classes beginning Fall 2020.
- Must be pursuing the Advanced Applicator Technician Associate of Applied Science degree (code: B.AAT.AAS).
- Must have a Helena/Big Hit Sponsored Location designated at time of approval.
- All applications must be submitted by June 15, 2020 to be considered.